Prague All Inclusive Segway & eScooter Tour + Lunch
See the best of Prague on an all-inclusive "Grand Tour" by Segway and eScooter. Experience the city from a different perspective and marvel at monuments such as Prague Castle and the Franz Kafka Museum. Learn the history of the city from your guide. Discover the best of Prague by 2 electric modes of transport. First, ride a Segway to Strahov Monastery where you will taste the beer brewed there since 1142. Then, you will Zoom up to Prague Castle and Petřín Hill gardens on an eScooter. You will also enjoy tasty meal durning your adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Original Segway personal transporter
- Electric eScooter by a Czech manufacturer
- Raincoat (optional)
- Free drinks
- Free meal
- A practice run before the tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
Learn the history of the biggest Castle Complex in the world, see the changing of guards and explore the Castle district.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vltava Beach, Prague Czech Republic
Ride alongside the Vltava River.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Holečkova 780/43, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha-Praha 5, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 9 years old or minimum weight 35kgs
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- All participants must sign a liability waiver
- Safety helmets provided and required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.