Prague Astronomical Clock Tower: Entry Ticket with Introduction
Enjoy access to Prague's Astronomical Clock and Old Town Hall Tower, a medieval tower with a striking clock that's recognized as one of the city's most beloved landmarks. Learn about the history of this fascinating horologe or timepiece, first constructed by clockmaker Nicholas of Kadaň in 1410. The clock itself boasts many unique features, including the hourly procession of the Twelve Apostles between 9am and 11am, and the moving figurines of Vanity, Greed, Death, and Lust.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission tickets to the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Meet your tour representative at 9:35am in front of the Old Town Hall Tower and Astronomical Clock in Prague’s Old Town Square to pick up your pre-booked tickets. They will be holding a blue and white umbrella so that you can easily recognize them.
Then exclusive skip-the-line entry into the tower ― one of the city's most popular attractions — and explore its multiple levels.
Learn the history of this Gothic-style structure that dates back to the 1300s and get an up-close look at the horologe itself, including its hourly march of the Twelve Apostles and its distinct zodiacal ring.
Departure Point :Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :9:35 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- No restrictions ( as face mask ) in the exteriors of the city for travelers and guides, face mask must be worn in the interiors of the historical and cultural buildings
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.