Prague Black Light Mini Golf Admission Ticket
Prague's first black light adventure mini golf is an off the beaten path experience if you want to relax and have fun. Additional games such as football, darts and pinball are available. The very central downtown Prague location makes it very easily accessible.
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Additional games available
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Prague Golf & Games, Opatovicka 160/18, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Sightseeing and culinary exploring is surely fun, but if your feet are tired and you are looking for something different, come by Prague's black light mini golf course and relax while having fun - and a bit of competition.
This glow in the dark mini golf adventure (also known as the black light mini golf) has the same rules as a regular mini golf game but offers a different atmosphere in fluorescent black light, stage smoke and background music, which creates an unforgettable experience. Each hole has its own story and you can learn new facts and cool insights about Prague while playing golf and other games.
Admire the street art UV murals decoration of Czech history and legends while enjoying a game at the 19 holes mini golf course and create your own art with UV paint in the venue's painting room after you're done playing mini golf. Each mural has a descriptive sign, so you can even learn new bits about the city while enjoying a course of black light mini golf.
You can play mini golf or any of the other games as long as you like and you can also enjoy a variety of non-alcoholic drinks, beer, cider as well as bar snacks (at own expense) in the lounge area.
Departure Point :Prague Golf & Games, Opatovicka 160/18, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Venue opening hours are Monday to Friday from 12pm-10 pm and Saturday-Sunday from 10am-10pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.