Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise
Experience an enchanting 3-hour cruise through Prague by night and enjoy a delicious buffet-style dinner on board. Discover the unforgettable magic of historical monuments lit up at night, especially magnificent views of Prague Castle and Charles Bridge. The magic of the city lights will be completed by a typical Czech aperitif as a welcome drink and live music on board. Prague Boats 3-hour Dinner Cruise departs daily at 7 p.m. from Čech Bridge Dock, Pier No. 5.
WARNING: Due to the closing of the lock chamber Smíchov from 7 October to 24 November 2019,3-hour Dinner cruise will cruise by the alternative route between Štvanice Island and Charles Bridge, or towards Troy and back. The duration of the cruises will be maintained.
per adult from
What's included :
- welcome drink
- buffet-style dinner
- live music
- printed guides
- Interactive guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
• 3-hour sightseeing cruise
• buffet-style dinner: Czech and International cuisine
• welcome drink: typical Czech aperitif
• live music
• magical atmosphere of lit-up Prague
• printed guides in 16 languages
• inside/outside deck
• wide selection of on-board refreshments
• sightseeing without jostling in crowds
• activity is suitable for seniors (no fitness level needed)
What you will see
• Čech Bridge
• Mánes Bridge
• Charles Bridge
• Prague Castle
• Kampa Island
• Legion Bridge
• National Theatre
• River Locks
• Malostranská Water Tower
• Jirásek Bridge
• Dancing House
• Palacký Bridge
• Emmaus Monastery
• Railway Bridge
• Podolí Waterworks
• Straka Academy
• Civic Swimming Pool
• Prague Metronome
• Na Františku Hospital
The cruise begins at the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5 (recommended arrival 30 mins. before departure). You will be welcomed with a typical Czech aperitif during boarding. After departure, the buffet-style dinner will be opened; you can select from typical Czech or International cuisine. You can also select from a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the cruise.
A romantic sunset past the panorama of Prague Castle will be accompanied by live music, which will play during the cruise. You can learn more about Prague's sights you will pass by in the printed guide with a route map.
Both sides of the Vltava River will glow in the night, you will experience the mysterious atmosphere of the Rudolfinum and Charles Bridge by night. The cruise will continue past Kampa Island to the old river locks. There you can see the illuminated National Theatre on the other side of the river. When you enter the river locks, you can count how many penguins are there – at night it will be lit up. On the other side of the locks you will see the famous Dancing House. After reaching the Vyšehrad cliff, the boat turns and heads back. On the way to the dock you will pass by the Straka Academy, the Civic Swimming Pool and Prague Metronome above your head. At the end of the cruise you can enjoy the magnificent view of Prague's panorama at night once again before landing.
Departure Point :Dvorak Embarkment, Unnamed Road, 110 00, Old Town, 110 00 Prague-Prague 1, Czechia
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- international buffet
- suitable for vegetarians
- Current prices are valid until 21st March.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- all current governmental regulations have been followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.