Prague Day Walking Food Tasting Tour. Four Hours Of Amazing Food And Pure Fun
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TOUR! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
If you want to try and experience the colours, smells, and tastes of Prague especially Old Town and New Town, most vibrant and tasteful parts of our city, our Walking Food Tasting Tour is probably the best option.
The best way to discover this part of Prague is to join us for our flagship - four hours long day walking food tour. With our guides, you can visit hidden gems of Prague Old Town and New Town in four hours, tasting samples of our amazing food.
But this tour is of course not only about just-food. It is also an opportunity to get a better understanding of locals in Prague living. Understand the famous Czech and Prague history and find out how we live in Prague today.
Together with our guides, you will taste on five different stops: traditional soup, delicious pastry and traditional Czech starters, surprisingly tasty main dish, and also unforgettable dessert.
Enjoy your tour!!!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Snacks - Traditional Prague warm starter, already known from the 14th century
- Lunch - The most popular Czech soup and a fantastic main course with history since the 18th century
- Alcoholic Beverages - Famous Czech beer or local wine or non-alcoholic drink at every stop
What's excluded :
- Extra drinks ordered during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungmann Square, Jungmannovo namEsti, Prague Czech Republic
This is the starting point of the tour. The square is just very little, so no worries you cant spot the guide. He will wait on you by the statue of Mr Jungmann, the guy sitting on the chair in the middle of the Square. Later we will go to Wenceslas Square and surrounded areas, move to Na Příkopě street, later our tour will continue to Prague Old Town, where is also the final point of the tour located
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Jungmannovo náměstí, Jungmannovo nám., Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Ovocný trh 19, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this tour are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this tour
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this tour but with 100% surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.