Prague Night Tour and River Vltava Dinner Cruise
Tour the magical city of Prague at night by coach and boat, and dine in comfort while cruising along the River Vltava. It's the perfect way to see Prague at night, and a relaxing way to end a busy day of sightseeing!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Buffet dinner with music
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Prague’s oldest bridge was built to replace the Judith Bridge
Pass By: Prague Castle, Hradcany, Prague 11908 Czech Republic
One of Europe's largest medieval castles. It was founded in the 9th century and became the seat of Czech rulers and later presidents.
Pass By: Vysehrad National Cultural Monument, V Pevnosti, 159/5B, Prague 128 00 Czech Republic
Pass By: National Theater, Narodni 223/2, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Pass By: Rudolfinum, Alsovo Nabrezi, 12, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Departure Point :nám. Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available. Should you have a group of 7 or 8 people, please request one table for your group in the 'Special Requirements' field on booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.