Prague Through the Eyes of Franz Kafka 150 minutes Tour
Discover Prague through the eyes of Franz Kafka on a 2.5-hour tour. Learn about his life and times in the city. Along the way, pass iconic monuments in the Old Town, Lesser Town and Jewish Quarter. Stop for a drink in one of Kafka’s favorite cafes.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Afternoon tea or coffee or soft drink
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock, StaromEstske NamEsti 1, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Meet your guide by the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, and stroll to sites with a history related to Kafka.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town Square, Staromestske Namesti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Explore Prague through the life and times of the city’s most famous author on a 2.5-hour Franz Kafka tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Josefov, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
The author of “Metamorphosis,” “The Trial” and “The Castle,” Kafka spent much of his life and wrote many of his literary works in Josefov, Pragueʼs former Jewish Ghetto.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stare Mesto (Old Town), Stare Mesto (Old Town), Prague, Bohemia
Follow your guide to some of the apartments where the Kafka family lived. Discover where Franz Kafka went to school and university. Go to the house where he 1st met his future wife, Felice Bauer. Pass by some of the salons and synagogues that inspired his literary contemplation.
Each stop has a Kafka connection and includes a short reading from his work. Along the way, learn more about the history of Prague, and especially the fate of its Jewish community. Hear about Prague’s multicultural history and its broader relationship to art and literature.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Prague Astronomical Clock, Staroměstské nám. 1, 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- No restrictions ( as face mask ) in the exteriors of the city for travelers, face mask must be worn in the interiors of the historical and cultural buildings
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.