Prague Wine Tasting and Countryside Small-Group Tour with Lunch
Enjoy 5-hour wine and food tasting tour in the Czech countryside. Leave Prague and take in unique volcanic shape landscape. Travel comfortly by 4x4 vehicle. Explore two most beautiful wineyards around. The first is on the basalt rock under the gothic castle with amazing lookouts. The second is on marl with two centuries old, magic Jewish cemetery inside the wineyard. During the trip the guide will inform you about winemaking, the Czech history including cultural and natural attractions. All questions will be answered. In wine we offer mostly Pinot Gris, Pinot Blanc, St. Laurent, Muller Thurgau and Gewurztraminer. Welcome drink and three samples waiting you. Small group of max 8 guests is the best number for your comfort.
No other expenses needed! Your trip includes a guide, hotel pickup, drop-off, lunch and wine tasting. You can buy wine for your archive too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4x4
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Lunch at winery restaurant
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Offroadsafari - Day Tour, Na PrikopE 15, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
You get to experience an easy going trip in an off-road car with a local guide, who knows the best places you won't find in travel books and will be there for you and your questions.
Did you think Czech Republic was a country of beer? Wait until you taste some of the shimmering local wines!
Start your tour with pickup from your Prague hotel around 10am. Relax on a 1-hour drive to the starting point, where you meet your guide.
See the stunning lookouts of the volcanoes and distant mountains. You will hardly find a landscape more photogenic than Bohemian Uplands in the Czech Republic. These extinguished volcanoes create a miraculous scenery for your off-road car adventure.
Your will explore astonishing vineyards where you can soak up some
wine tradition and culture of the country. Visit a local winery and learn about the wine processing and grower's work. Enjoy tastings and eat local cuisine.
After lunch in a local restaurant, discover a mysterious Jewish cemetery, hidden in a middle of a vineyard, and a medieval castle standing just above another one.
The local tour guide and its narration will make your trip
unforgettable and unusual experience. He will tell you all there is to know about the life in the Czech countryside and answer all your questions. When you don't have any more of them, the driver will take you back to your hotel, usualy around 5 pm.
THIS TRIP IS PERFECT FOR:
• Wine and food lovers
• Couples and groups of friends
• Travelers who do not seek exhausting hikes but rather easy going trip
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in Prague
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.