Privat tour to Old Orhei Monasteries with eco lunch
Dear Guest Explore medieval history in Moldova with MoldovaTovisit.
Discover the most popular Old Orhei Archeological Complex and Manastirea Curchi (Curchi Monastery) on a full-day, private tour from Chisinau.
You may have visited Butuceni, heard reviews from friends or online.
The guesthouse Casa de sub-Stinca is located in Trebujeni Village).
Be sure at Casa de sub-Stinca you will have a unique opportunity to discover the charm of country life with its authenticity, traditions, and customs. Be our guest!
*The braiding of corn husks
*Coloring Easter eggs
* you can see a folklore show with folk dances and music
*They can walk on horse-drawn carriages
They can stroll along the river by boat
They can visit the surroundings of the village
They can go fishing
They can participate in the housework of the household
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Here in village Butuceni will taste gand made wine and Compot
- Lunch - At the Resort Butuceni you will enjoy full traditional lunch, also we can propose to you to make by yourself your Placinta
What's excluded :
- * Butuceni village.
The true spirit of Moldova will discovery with Moldovatovisit.eu
You might know Moldovan traditions, the Moldovan’s way of being, local cuisine, and you might even feel on your skin how country life in Moldova is….all in a single day spent in Butuceni. And we think that all the feelings and emotions you’ve gathered there will make you come again for a country weekend at the country.
On the way to Butuceni, you can discover the beauty of Old Orhei by visiting tourist objects such as The Birth of Virgin Mary Church, The “Cave” cave and the Getic Fortress Butuceni, registered in the Register for State Protected Monuments – a complex of historical monuments on the river Raut.
The Church Monastery got its name from the founder of the monastery, monk Ioan Curchi. The monastery is associated with probably the highest amount of legends that tell of the Moldavian ruler Stefan cel Mare si Sfint and a local resident of the village of Morozeni, Orhei County, named Dumitras. There are also legends relating to Ioan Curchi himself and to his brother Mihail. The legends of the Church monastery can be regarded as a religious epic intertwining fiction and truth.
The place impresses through the steep relief of the rocks along with the plains. Millions of years ago, this was the territory of the Sarmatian Sea and the limestone hills form a less typical landscape for the surroundings.
At the Eco resort, Butuceni is the place where you can stop for dinner or to stay overnight or even for several days. The guesthouse consists of peasant houses, preserving the way they had been built, houses with old shutters, mural paintings, inlaid wood doors, and low fences so that you can see your neighbors or give them a hand when needed.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Where the turist will be accommodate
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.