Private 2-Days Trip from Marrakech to Chefchaouen per Car
The beating heart of the beautiful city of Chefchaouen is the Plaza Uta el-Hammam with its many cafés and restaurants.
Chefchaouen is also known for its wool production. Look at the colorful blankets and rugs.
Fancy a nice walk? Walk to the Spanish Mosque, a legacy of the Spanish occupation around 1920. From here you have a beautiful view of the town. But you can also wander wonderfully in Chefchaouen without really getting lost.
Enjoy this trip and look at the benefits when you book with us:
- Always clear and fast communication
- Only new, luxury and heavy cars
- Always a clean car
- A good working air-conditioning system
- Always exactly on time
- Reasonable prices and a high service level
- European drivers speaking multipal languages
- Nice and safe drivers
- Recommended on TripAdvisor
- No hidden costs
- You pay the prices from our proposal
- You'll receive a clear proposal
- No other passengers in "your" car
- Free WiFi in the car
per adult from
15 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterbringsyoueverywhere.com, Angle Boulevard 11 Janvier/ Rue Boukar Centre d'Affaire, Bureau 11, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
We start our day trip in Marrakech. We'll pick you up from your hotel or from the airport.
You'll start your tour at 8 am in Marrakesh, with a pickup from your hotel. From there you'll travel about 7-8 hours drive to Chefchaouen.
Via Casablanca and Rabat we drive to Chefchaouen; a beautiful drive through a narrow road through the mountains.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Chefchaouen Medina, Chefchaouen Morocco
Chefchaouen is one of the most beautiful places on earth and originated around 1470. In 1490 and later many Jews fled the Spanish Inquisition. Blue is an important symbolic color within Judaism, hence all houses are blue. By the way, you hear more people talking Spanish than Arabic or French.
There is an oasis of peace and the residents are very friendly. Famous is the delicious Harira, a soup made from chickpeas, you should definitely try this soup.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mosquée de la Koutoubia, Avenue Mohammed V, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from any hotel or riad in Marrakesh within a radius of 5km.After 5km distance the customer has to come to the starting point.Not all hotels, riads are reachable by car, especially in the Medina. Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.