private 3 days & 2 nights Cairo package
Cover the best and imprtant sightseeing in Cairo.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
- 1 day tour in Cairo visiting Great pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkra
- 1 day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
- All Transfers in Cairo.
- All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
- Expert tour guide.
- Our prices include all taxes and services.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- International Airfare.
- Egypt entry visa; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
- Drinks and any personal expenses.
- Day 1: Arrival – Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will be waiting you with sign of Travel joy Egypt, then you will be transferred by an A/C car to enjoy a visit to the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din. Head to Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue. Back to your hotel.
Note: if will not be able to make the tour on that day due to a late arrival time, then you can make on the last day before your departure flight.
(Optional) Evening trip to enjoy you dinner on board a Nile cruise for 2 hours including watching Egyptian folk shows.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
Breakfast. Our guide will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser.
After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II.
(Optional) Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
Includes:2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
1 day tour in Cairo visiting Great pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkra
1 day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum & Old Cairo
All Transfers in Cairo.
All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
Expert tour guide.
All your visits include entrance fees.
Our prices include all taxes and services.Excludes:
Egypt entry visa; We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
Drinks and any personal expenses.
Departure Point :Airport
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.