Private 8-Hour Tour of Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo
Take a leisurely private tour of Cairo's most famous sites: the Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Old Cairo to see the Hanging Church and the Jewish temple. With your own private Egyptology guide to lead the way, you'll see Cairo's most famous attractions in one day. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your private tour begins with an introduction at the Giza plateau. Learn more about the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx, dating back over 3,000 years. While there are actually over 100 pyramids in Egypt, the Pyramids of Giza are by far the most famous and are the last remainders of the original Seven Wonders of the World.
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Your guide will introduce you to the museum's most important pieces before you have free time to explore at your leisure. Then continue to Old Cairo for the Coptic Hanging Church. Your guide will drive you back to your hotel after the tour has finished.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Cairo or Giza hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Kemet Travel Egypt