Private Abu Dhabi highlights with Louvre Museum & Grand Mosque with 5* lunch
Join our Abu Dhabi tour to be one of the first who have visited the long awaited Lovre Abu Dhabi, the first universal Museum in the Arab world dedicated to bridging the gap between Eastern and Western Art in Partnership with the world's most visited museum, The Louvre in Paris. Also visit the iconic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Enjoy a delicious lunch in a 5 star hotel during the tour .Definitely a new highlighted and must see in Emirates.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional private English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque inside visit
- Bottled water in the coach
- Buffet Lunch or set menu with soft drinks & water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Join this marvellous tour to visit the Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum, take pictures of Emirates Palace Hotel and visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The journey to Abu Dhabi’s breathtaking cultural highlights starts at Louvre Abu Dhabi. You have two immersive hours to experience the story of humanity told through twelve galleries curated masterfully in partnership with The Louvre Paris. Designed by renowned French architect Jean Nouvel, the stunning floating dome of light and shade is a photographer’s delight.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Enjoy delicious lunch at a local five-star hotel then drive along the waterfront promenade to the Break water for picture postcard photos of iconic Emirates Palace hotel, a stunning vision of luxury. Your final visit will be to the opulent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world, boasting Swarovski chandeliers, hand woven carpets and breathtaking marble work.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai Hotels• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : - Between 07:45 am and 08:15 am approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pickup will be in a Suitable Private vehicle
- Children below 5 years old must be seated in a child seat while traveling in any kind of vehicle in UAE. If you have a child below 5 years joining the tour, please mention in the remarks.
- Infant seats available
- IMPORTANT : Please pay strict attention to the dress code since you will be visiting the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Failure to observe the dress code will result in entry to the monument being restricted.When booking and visiting through a Tour Operator, it is not feasible to rent an Abaya (local ladies cloak) at the Mosque. However, in emergency situations, you can purchase an Abaya from your Tour Guide during the tour at a nominal cost of USD 10 (subject to availability).
- Dress Code - Women and men are to wear conservative, loose fitting, non-transparent clothing, long sleeves (up to wrist length), long skirts (up to ankle length), or trousers. Women must wear a headscarf before entering the Mosque.
- Foot wear must be removed before entering the Mosque. Men must not reveal any flesh above their knees and their shoulders must be covered. Body tattoos must be covered.Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, some of the Tourist sites which are included in the given itinerary remain closed, so alternate visits / photo stops will be arranged.
- Guest can discuss with our tour guide and customize the itinerary, guest have to pay directly if any additional entrance ticket applicable which is not included in the above itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- In the light of the precautionary measures buffet service is not allowed at this time, So lunch will be option of Set menu or A la carte ( Subject to change)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.