Private Alexander Valley Winery Day Trip from San Francisco
Choose quality over quantity - our goal is to exceed your expectation!
100% Local San Francisco Accredited & Established Business Since 2004 100% Glowing Feedback Including TripAdvisor, BBB + A rating & More
100% Peace of Mind; Hassle-Free Booking & Worry-Free Tour Packages 100% Trusted, Licensed and Bonded Local Tour Operator Since 2004
100% Tailor-Made Custom Tours & Freedom to Customize a La Carte
Unique Itineraries & Lifetime 5-Star Experiences Guaranteed High Level & First-Class Services - No hidden Fees & Satisfaction Guaranteed Superior & Awards Including TripAdvisor, BBB A+ Rating, Gold Award of Business Credibility Trust + SF Travel & Convention Bureau Award & More Authentic Tour Experiences and Unique Destinations Unavailable Elsewhere Family-Friendly Tour Operator + Local Passionate & Fun-loving Multilingual Tour Guides Luxury Vehicles, Go Where You Want to Go & Travel at Your Pace High-Profile VIP Clients; Top Travel Custom Services Specialist
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fully private guided tours in luxury vehicles , parking, all taxes and pickup/drop off included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’ Wharf, Presidio
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Driver's gratuity (15%), wine tasting fees, all optional fees or features not stated above or below
- Entry/Admission - Alexander Valley Vineyards
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alexander Valley Vineyards, 8644 Highway 128, Healdsburg, CA 95448-9021
A Taste of Alexander Valley - The Land of Cabernet Sauvignon
Experience the ultimate California Wine Country getaway adventure. Alexander Valley has a long history of growing fruit - forty years ago prunes and walnuts held sway - but today Alexander Valley is home to multi-generational grape growers and a majestic wine country that comprises 15000 vineyard acres and 42 wineries. The Valley offers beautiful vistas, exquisite wine tasting experiences available at small family-run wineries or full-service tasting rooms at state-of-the-art wineries, as well as luxurious accommodation.
Join our fun local tour guides and experience the ultimate California Wine Country getaway adventure. Whether you're contemplating a romantic getaway or a wine tasting relaxing experience away from Sonoma and Napa Valley’s busy wineries and crowded roads.
There are a lot of things to see in this beautiful wine country we can’t even mention, because
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town , Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well Airports
- Napa County Airport, 2030 Airport Rd, Napa, CA 94558, USA
- Cruise Terminal, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in downtown San Francisco, Fisherman’s Wharf, Presidio, Mission District, Nob Hill, Japan town, Chinatown, Sausalito. Other location maybe added as well
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.