Private Amalfi drive 8 hours
Our driver will bring you from Naples or Sorrento along the most spectacular tour of Europe:
The Amalfi Coast.
During this full-day excursion (about 8 hours) you'll visit the famous villages of
Ravello and more, we will start from your accommodation or port of call in Sorrento or Naples.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (if required)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
On the way to Positano you will have shoot breathtaking views like the islands of the sirens (Li Galli), once in Positano you can stroll through the narrow streets, relax and have a drink on one of the many terraces, visit shops and small factories of ceramic art or walking along the beach
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
On the way to Amalfi, will have some pictures stops and admiring crib of Praiano, the fjord of Furore, the Emerald Cave and Sofia Loren's villa in Conca Dei Marini.
Once in Amalfi, there will be another stop to visit the
Duomo (Cathedral of St. Andrew) then you can have lunch and continue to Ravello.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ravello, Ravello, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Ravello is Medieval city, known throughout the world for its history, its interesting monuments, to the magic of its landscapes and its patrician houses.
Thanks to the Festival Internazionale di Musica,an international music festival, Ravello has become famous all over the world. Ravello is a quiet and chic town, on the terraces of its Villa Rufolo and Cimbone visitors can admire a wonderful panorama that enchanted Wagner and Greta Garbo. Ravello had very prosperous trades during XI and XII centuries. then it was included in Amalfi territory and eventually became independent. Ravello is like a terrace over the sea. It has wonderful belvederes, for example the one dedicated to Princess of Piemonte, from where all the coast can be seen. Ravello is situated on the Lattari mounts with their wonderful nature, in the valley between Dragone and Reginna streams, 350 m above the sea-level.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.