Private ATV Tour at Tamarindo
Discover 3 secluded beaches surrounding Tamarindo/Flamingo on an off-roading adventure that takes you off the main road through mountains and rivers to explore parts of the region that are only accessible by all-terrain-vehicles. Independent travelers can choose their own ATV and experience the excitement of driving, while couples or families with kids can choose a double ATV (driver + passenger) and ride together.
We are ranked #1 Off-Road Tour on Tripadvisor in Tamarindo and Costa Rica!
Important: If you are an adult and want to go as a passenger on a Double ATV, select option KID. Minimum for a Tour to run is 2 ATVs.
What's included :
- Semi-Automatic Honda ATV (Single or Shared)
- Round trip transportation (optional)
- Bottled Water & Seasonal Fruits
- Tour guide in English and Spanish
- Goggles and Helmet for driver and passenger (Sanitized)
What's excluded :
- Extra cash (tips)
- extra $10 USD per person for JW Marriot
Stop At: Huacas, Huacas, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
After a convenient hotel pick up, at the 506 Transfers & Tours office we will give you a tour explanation and to ensure you have fun and to address any possible doubts you may have, we take you on a test ride. This way, you will become familiar with the vehicle and the terrain. Once your training ride is concluded, and all your comfortable and ready, you’ll start your tour.
Important: We will take you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences which always include beaches and mountains.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Playa Mina, Playa Conchal Costa Rica
Depending on the Tour option you book, we will drive the ATVs to 2 or 4 Secluded Beaches , where we will give you the option of either doing swimming, visiting a lookout or just stopping for photos.
Join us on this Tamarindo ATV Excursion, the best way to experience Costa Rica in a truly unique way!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :506 Transfers & Tours, 500 metros sur del cruce en Huacas, carretera a, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel, hostel or condominium is in an area with difficult access the tour operator willl give you a strategic meeting point.
Departure Time :ATV Tour with Transportation 11/12/2020 - 7/21/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We incorporate International protocols from the The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) , Costa Rica Tourism Board (ICT) and The Costa Rica Health Ministry.