Private Avignon les baux de provence and Saint Remy de provence Full Day Tour
Get to experience the highlights of Provence during this full day private tour from Marseille, the Pope city ancient city of Avignon and the impressive Pope palace, Then head up to Saint Remy de Provence to visit the monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole (own expense) where Van Gogh used to live for one year. Visit the historical center and get a free walk in the old town. Finaly les Baux de Provence and discover this medieval village on 245 meter high rocky spur to discover a breathtaking view.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your day starts with a Visit to the historic commune of Avignon on this fascinating France excursion. You'll visit numerous points of interest throughout this tour, which serves as a great introduction to this charming area. This private tour from Marseilles offers a personalized experience for guests.Architecture is a huge attraction in this small commune, and you'll see plenty of it as you make your way around town. During this tour, you can expect to see structures like the Avignon Bridge, notable Pope Palace, and the famous historic center. While this is a guided tour, you will have free time to do some exploration; enjoy shopping at boutiques, visit the city's main palace (entrance fee not included), or just look around and take in the views.
Afterwards head up to the charming village of Les Baux de Provence, located in the Alpilles mountains. Then follow Van Gogh's footsteps and explore Saint Remy de Provence and the monastery Saint-Paul-de-Mausole (not included - 5€/person), to learn and discover where the painter used to live for one year (1889-1890) and enjoy the magic ambiance of the place that did inspire some of his most famous paintings (la Nuit Etoilée/Starry Night).
When you tour finishes, your guide will drive you back to your Departure Point
Please Note: Vehicles cannot accommodate more than 8 passengers, If you have more than 8 guests in your party you will need to book separate vehicles at the prices listed.
Departure Point :Marseille
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Marseille
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.