Private Boat Tour in Capri boarding in Positano
Cruising Capri Island on a comfortable yacht will be the best experience of your holiday.... swimming and snorkeling the impressive crystal clear emerald water of the blue island....While sailing in totally relax having an happy hour with snacks, "Caprese salad" whith local fresh mozzarella and cherry tomatoes holding a glass of prosecco whith good background music and beauty of Capri in your eyes!
What will make unique this experience is take you into unknow grottos and Roman ruins outside the tourist circuit that only few sailors know making you feel like local.
On board you will have a complete commentary in English.
Including in the price:
- All Risks insurance.
- Diesel consumption.
- Towels and snorkel kits
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Li Galli
What's excluded :
- Positano boarding & disembark harbour tax fees 30€ total
- Capri disembark & boarding harbour tax fees 50€ total
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Li Galli Islands… the legendary home of the mermaids in Homer’s “The Odyssey”.
This is also an ideal place for snorkeling with its ‘clear-sparkling’ waters and underwater treasures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Marina del Cantone, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Wonderful bay in amalfi coast very famous for the gorgeous seaside restaurant and the way they cook Spaghetti alla Nerano....
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Grotta Bianca ("white cave") is a sea cave located on the island of Capri, Italy. It derives its name from white incrustations of calcareous matter upon its sides, and from clusters of white stalactites .... one of those looking up from the sea seems the Virgin Mary praying....
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Arco Naturale is a natural arch on the east coast of the island of Capri. Dating from the Paleolithic age, it is the remains of a collapsed grotto
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri's most iconic sight is the dramatic Faraglioni, three towering rock formations which jut out from the Mediterranean just off the island's coast.
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Marina Piccola "little harbor" is located near the Faraglioni sea and The Via Krupp an historic switchback paved footpath which connect the Charterhouse of San Giacomo and the Gardens of Augustus area with Marina Piccola. The Marina Piccola, used by Augustus and Tiberius, here is where every VIP massive super yacht use to moore
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Definetely the most beautiful grotto in Capri, The roof was eroded when the land was at a lower level. The green light upon the rocks stems to be a composite effect due to blue light reflected and transmitted from the water, playing upon the yellowish-hued sides and roof of the cave
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The most beautiful and important lighthouse of the south Italy Mediterraneo Sea
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
No words are enough to explain.....
Departure Point :Positano ferry station, 84017 Positano, SA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.