Private Capri and Anacapri Tour with Local Guide
Explore Capri with a local guide!
Explore the whole island including Anacapri, enjoy a guided walking tour and then feel free to have a look around during your free time.
Meet your guide at the port of Sorrento and depart by line fast-jet to Capri.
Arriving in Marina Grande, your guide will lead you straight to Anacapri by line minibus.
The beauty of Anacapri is it is more intimate and pristine; it hosts the Famous Villa San Michele that housed the Swedish Doctor Axel Munthe and also the single seat chairlift to get to the top of Monte Solaro.
Reach Capri by local minibus.
Walk along the narrow streets around the famous square, "La Piazzetta", reach the south of the island from where you can take stunning pictures of the Faraglioni Rocks and spend some free time at a leisurely pace exploring the surroundings.
Return to Sorretto by jetfoil in the afternoon.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Official, Licensed Guide
- Guided walking tour of the island including Capri and Anacapri
- Round-trip shared jetfoil from Sorrento to Capri
- Transfers by public minibuses on the island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Villa San Michele
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Grande Public Beach, Via Provinciale Marina Grande 272, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Marina Grande is the main port of the island of Capri in Italy, to the north of the main town of Capri and at the foot of Mount Solaro.
Stop At: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Anacapri is a comune on the island of Capri, located on its hills. The Ancient Greek prefix ana- means "up" or "above", signifying that Anacapri is located at a higher elevation on the island than Capri. Thanks to its position, Its beauty is more intimate and its stmosphere is peaceful and relaxing
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Villa San Michele was the house of the Swedish Doctor and Writer Axel Munthe.He moved to Anacapri and built its Villa on the rests of a Roman Villa; its gardens overlook the Gulf and the Sorrentine Peninsula; they also host a little Chapel dedicated to Saint Michel.
Nowadays it is one of the most impressing museum housing the Munthe's impressive collection of classical Roman, Etruscan and Egyptian artefacts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Piazza Umberto I is the most famous square of the island of Capri, Italy. The square is located in the historic center of Capri, also known as "la Piazzetta".
The faous maiolica clock overlooks the little square and it's one of the most famous landmark of the island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Via Camerelle, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Via Camerelle is the street that connects Via Tragara with the hotel Quisiana. It has a Roman origin, and in the past was probably used to store the cisterns.
Nowadays it's the "Street of Fashion" and it hosts luxury boutiques as well as little artisans shops.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Gardens of Augustus, originally known by the name of Krupp Gardens, are botanical gardens on the island of Capri, Campania, Italy. The gardens were established by the German industrialist Friedrich Alfred Krupp in the early twentieth century to build his mansion in Capri
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Marina Grande, Marina Grande, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Return to the port of Marina Grande to catch the jet to Sorrento
Departure Point :Piazza Marinai d'Italia, 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.