Private Central Park Guided Tour by Pedicab
Discover Central Park from a different perspective on a 1-hour or 2-hour tour led by a professional licensed pedicab operator and guide. Enjoy panoramic views of all landmarks on the smooth ride, learn parks rich history & interesting facts, stop along the way for photo ops and short walks at the most famous landmarks.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fancy Apple, 870 7th Ave, New York City, NY 10019-4369
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Central Park extends for more than 843 acres (341 hectares)—a space larger than 600 football fields—and boasts 58 miles (93.3 kilometers) of pathways. That’s why it could take countless hours of walking and possibly getting lost in the criss-crossing pathways.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :870 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Central Park South, Central Park S, New York, NY, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tours run rain or shine. If canceled due to inclement weather will be provided a free reschedule
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.