Private Chengdu Day Trip to See Pandas and Sichuan Cuisine Museum
Have close contact with giant pandas and expand your food knowlege and taste Sichuan food by visiting the Musuem of Sichuan Cuisine on this full-day private Chengdu tour. Learn more about panda's life and the spicy food culture from your informative tour guide. Door-to-door hotel pickup and a comfortable car are included so you can just enjoy your trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to anywhere within the 3rd ring road of Chengdu
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Umbrellas are provided for free use
- Lunch at the Sichuan Cuisine Museum
- Entry/Admission - Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi)
- Entry/Admission - Sichuan Cuisine Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant Panda Breeding Research Base (Xiongmao Jidi), No.1375 Xiongmao Avenue the Outside Northern Third Ring Road, Chenghua District, Chengdu 610081 China
Your tour starts at 8:00am, when your guide and driver pick you up at the lobby of your hotel. You will first visit the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda, as the pandas are very active in the morning. There you will see lovely furry giant pandas of all ages eating and playing with each other. You will also have a chance to see the very cute baby pandas, as well as documents and pictures showing how these little pink mouse-size animals grow into giant white and black chubby pandas of over 220 lbs (100kg).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sichuan Cuisine Museum, No.8 Ronghua North Alley, Gucheng Town, Pi County 611741 China
The next stop of your Chengdu day tour is the Museum of Sichuan Cuisine, the only museum in the world with the theme of diet culture. Visiting this museum can help you have a better understanding of the history and culture of Sichuan cuisine, and provide you a chance to taste the authentic Sichuan cuisines and high-quality handmade thick broad-bean sauce. Besides, you can also pay a visit to the Kitchen God Temple in the museum with the company of your guide, which is the biggest one in China.
Your 1-day private Chengdu tour package will come to an end at this point. Your guide and driver will then escort you back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere within the 3rd ring road of Chengdu
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.