Private city by night
Experience the charms of Lima on a 2.5 hour evening tour with a private guide, and see all the main sights illuminated for the night, such as the playful fountains of the Magic Circuit of Water show and Barranco.
The private transportation
The entrance fees
A professional tour guide
Optional: Buffet Dinner show for 25 USD per person
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Professional tour guide
What's excluded :
- We pick you up from your hotel and we explore the bohemain enclave of Barranco, home to attractions such as the Puente de los Suspiros (Bridge of Sighs), restored Iglesia La Ermita, and preserved colonial houses. Enjoy panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean.
Later, we drive to Parque de la Reserva, built in a neo-classical style by the French architect Claude Sahut. This will be timed to catch the Magic Water Tour (El Circuito Mágico del Agua), a stunning multi-colored illumination of all 13 fountains of the world’s largest fountain complex. Marvel as the water dances to the rhythm of the music.
At the end we will drop you off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7/17/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Just in cae you want to add the buffet dinner show from 8:30pm to 10:00pm let us know.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.