Private Cotopaxi National Park Tour from Quito
Visit Cotopaxi National Park with this full-day tour departing from Quito. Visit the interpretation center, Lake “Limpiopungo” and see the highest active volcano "Cotopaxi".
Your private guided tour comes with pickup and drop-off from your centrally located Quito accommodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Cotopaxi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Limpiopungo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
Departure from Quito at 8:00 a.m. approx. by the "Panamericana Sur" t; admiring the beautiful Andean landscapes, visit to the National Park with its interpretation center place where animals from the area are exposed; stop at the Laguna de Limpiopungo, finally we will arrive to rest and enjoy nature at a hotel-refuge where we will taste a delicious and hot traditional lunch.
Return to Quito..
Cotopaxi National Park is a protected area located in Ecuador Latacunga Canton in the Province of Cotopaxi in Ecuador . Inside the park and in the territory of the province of Cotopaxi is the snow-capped Cotopaxi Volcano. It was the first national park to be established in the mainland of Ecuador and the country's second. Its ecosystem is home to several arboreal species, especially pine, live species of cypress, pine, spruce and ash trees.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Laguna de Limpiopungo, Latacunga Ecuador
One of the most famous lagoon of the country in the route of a volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Quito, Quito, Pichincha Province
Traveler pickup is offered
In this map you will find a selected radius, but if you are staying in Quito, just let us know your hotel to arrange the pick up.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code confortables shoes, warm clothes
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.