Private Cu Chi Tunnels tour by Luxury Speedboat
Private Cu Chi Tunnels tour by Luxury Speedboat start at 8:30 AM
* Our speedboat will cruise along Saigon River to the Cu Chi Tunnels, taking one hour.
* You will discover the landscapes along the banks on the way there or back, as well as seeing the busy streets of Saigon.
* Watch Documentary Video (Only Showed In This Place)
* Experience The Thrill Of Crawling Into The Tunnels
* Visit Underground Bunkers (Meeting Rooms, Hospitals, Ammunitions, Etc.)
* See The Collection Of Guns And Traps, Enormous Size of Bomb Crater
* See Hoang Cam Smokeless Kitchen Where You Can Understand How VC Hide Smoke
* Fire an AK-47 rifle at the shooting site for an additional fee
* Try Tapioca (The Food Vc Ate During The War)
* Enjoy lunch set menu with vietnamese cuisine at the restaurant
And then come back HCm city by speed boat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced speaking guide
- Lunch ( set menu)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Luxury Speedboat
- Mineral Water
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Cu Chi Tunnels
What's excluded :
- Other things not clearly mentioned in the included list
- Fire an AK-47 rifle at the shooting site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Located over 50km from Ho Chi Minh city, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for Original tunnels system of 250km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :KIM TRAVEL, 36 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Ho Chi Minh City hotels located. If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at Kim Travel's office or Tan Cang pier under Saigon bridge.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and anyone with heart problems.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Free for children under 5 years old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.