Private Day Hike from Nagarkot to Changu Narayan
Our Nagarkot Changunarayan day hike is an excellent walking day tour on the outskirts of the Kathmandu valley, Nepal. If you have just a day in Kathmandu and looking for an easy adventure activities like day hike in Kathmandu then this Nagarkot Changunarayan day hiking trip is the best option to escape from the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu and to explore the country side at the same time. You will be amazed to see just how much the local villages along the trail remain unchanged and still exhibit their traditional countryside lifestyle even though they are so close to the city on your day hike in Kathmandu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide/entrance fee
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Bhaktapur Durbar Square, is the royal palace of the old Bhaktapur Kingdom, 1,400 metres above sea level. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Bhaktapur Durbar Square is located in the current town of Bhaktapur, also known as Khwopa, which lies 13 km east of Kathmandu.
• Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
• Nagarkot Hiking, Kathmandu Nepal
• Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.