Private Day Hike to Shivapuri
Shivapuri hiking is best day hike in Nepal, is near the Kathmandu valley and we can return back to Kathmandu to sleep. Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park is the youngest national park in Nepal, which is established in 2002AD. The youngest national park is covered 159km2 four districts where Kathmandu, Nuwakot, Sindupalchock and Dhading adjoining 23 VDC. This national park is located in the north of the mid-hills border for the Capital city of Kathmandu Valley and Shivapuri Peak 2732mtrs entry gate from Budhanilkantha.
Shivapuri National Park has many types of vegetation like mushroom, floral, vascular and endemic plants as well many wilder animal and birds like Himalaya Black bear, Jungle cat, Golden jackal and many birds too.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
Short drive approx 15 km and hike for 3 hour approx . Visit Nagi Gumba(1650m), a Buddhist monastery for nuns. And hike/drive back to hotel in Kathmandu.
• Nagi Gompa, Kathmandu Nepal
• Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Kathmandu but preferred which is located in Thamel
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.