Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing Tour
Take a panoramic tour of Amman’s top attractions and city’s highlights including the Citadel to discover the Roman, Byzantine, and Islamic-era ruins of Amman Citadel for a view point. Continue to Amman’s downtown souks, and views of the city's mosques, churches, as well as historical Jabal Al-Webdeih ancient quarters, and Jabal Amman – Rainbow Street. Besides proceeding to the new modern part of Amman’s capital known as the white city of Philadelphia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
- English-Speaking Driver
- View point from the Citadel
- On board WI-FI
What's excluded :
- All type of meals
- All type of beverages
- All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
- Personal Expenses
- Anything else not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Experience a panoramic visit to the city of Amman that is enriched with glamour of the past and the present known in the past as Amon. During the 2-hour morning or evening tour, visit the ancient and modern Amman by driving in a private vehicle through its streets, downtown area and past animated markets, churches, and mosques.
Pass By: The Citadel, K. Ali Ben Al-Hussein St. 146, Amman Jordan
Start the tour driving through Jabal Al - Hussein for a breathtaking view of old Amman from the Citadel.
Pass By: Roman Amphitheater, Al-Hashemi St., Amman Jordan
Gaze in awe at the Roman Amphitheater, carved into a hillside in the 2nd century B.C. and the most important remnant of Amman’s predecessor, the Roman white city of Philadelphia. Pass the “Raghadan Palace”, the burial place of the late King Hussein. Proceed to the downtown area and take some free time to wander and explore the old gold and spice markets.
Pass By: King Abdullah Mosque, Sulayman An Nabullsi, Amman Jordan
The tour will continue to the city’s various mosques such as King Abdullah Mosque and churches like the Coptic Orthodox Church.
Pass By: Jabal Al Lweibdeh, Amman Jordan
Continue to stroll by the historical area of Jabal Al – Webdeih, famous for its different arts galleries.
Stop At: Rainbow Street, Rainbow St, Amman Jordan
Then wander around Rainbow Street in Jabal Amman Quarter, the cradle of many of Amman’s landmarks: like the headquarters of the Jordan River Foundation, and the residence of King Talal. After Rainbow Street, Amman’s colorful arts and shopping hot spot; head over to the modern part of town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Abdoun Circle, Abdoun Cir., Amman, Jordan
Delve into the upscale neighborhoods of “Abdoun” and “Swefieh”, where luxury shopping malls and swanky private villas line the streets. Alternatively, ask for a drop off at one of the malls on your tour like Galleria or Taj Mall or at Abdali Boulevard, a stylish new enclave of designer shops regarded as Amman’s up-and-coming downtown area.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- These measurements will be updated accordance with the Health Ministry regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.