Private Day-Time Tour of Savannah's Bonaventure Cemetery
While public Bonaventure tours are very entertaining and in depth, Private Tours permit for greater exploring opportunities and direct conversation and question asking ones with Shannon Scott or his highly rated storyist protégé. You will just see more and learn more than the average tour taker. As Bonaventure is over 200 acres, public tours only cover a fraction of that whereas these tours take you into off the beaten realms. Tour also includes beautiful, signed poster art.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Signed Bonaventure Poster Art In Travel Tube
- Entry/Admission - Bonaventure Cemetery
What's excluded :
- Please contact directly for private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
This is a multi-stop sightseeing tour of Bonaventure's most antique sections along with those stories.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Bonaventure Road, Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31406, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.