Private Day Tour : World Heritage Sites Boudhanath Stupa & Pashupatinath Temple
This tour will take you for the the sightseeing of two places Boudhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple both are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. At Boudhanath Stupa you will be seeing the Buddhism in Nepal and way of lifestyle of people living around the stupa of Boudhanath. Mostly the lifestyle of people around stupa is influenced by Tibetean culture.
Pashupatinath Temple will lead you to completely different religion that is Hinduism you will be seeing the funeral procession and cremation done on the river banks of Pashupatinath area in a traditional way. Also you will be seeing the monkeys and Holymens ( Sadhus ) at premises of the temple .
Highly flexible with time as per your request.
Bottles of drinking water for the tour.
As this is a private tour so no need to waste time waiting for the people.
What's included :
- Private AC Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide for the tour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottles of drinking water as per the number of people
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees to the sites
- VISA Charges
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath Stupa : This is the largest stupa in Nepal and one of the largest in the world located east of the valley. It was built by the Lichchhavi King Mana Dev in the 5th century A.D. The Rinpoches who reside here have established Boudhnath as one of the most flourishing centres of Tibetan Buddhism in the world. The colossal ancient stupa is 36 metres high.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath Temple : Dedicated to Lord Shiva it is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world. It lies 5 km. east of Kathmandu Valley on the bank of the sacred Bagmati River. Thousands of pilgrims visit this temple every year during Shivaratri, the birthday of Lord Shiva. Entrance to the temple precinct is forbidden to non-Hindus. The Large, gilded triple-roofed temple was built in 1696 A.D. though 300 years earlier this was a structure on this site.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying placard with your name at the pickup point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate