Private Day Tour from Brasov to Rasnov Fortress
The PRIVATE day tour will take you to visit the famous Bran "Dracula's" Castle then further to Rasnov Peasant Fortress and to the unique Peles Palace in Sinaia. There will be time to explore each place and also shop some of the homemade / handmade souvenirs.
A professional guide will lead the tour and will share with you all the legends and stories as well as the myth vs truth of Vlad The Impaller.
The tour will run at your own pace, giving you enough time to explore more and immerse into the stories and legends.
There are a few options to run the trip: private tour in English or in German / Spanish / French, but there are also options of choosing the extended visits at Peles Palace or the "Special" treat at Bran Castle.
There is also the option of booking this tour as an OPEN group departure, where other people might join the same tour - there will be small groups for each day departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for the private options
- Entrance tickets are included according to each tour option
- Special lunch meal included only for the Exclusive tour option
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, except the Exclusive tour option that has meal included on Bran Castle grounds
- Hotel PickUp / DropOff not available for OpenGroup Tours
- Rasnov Fortress is for 20 months under temporary restoration process. Outside garden can be visited.
- Rasnov Fortress access - is temporary available only in the outside garden, due to maintenance work
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brasov Day Tours, Strada Republicii 56, Brasov 500030 Romania
The 3 Castle tour will take you to explore the most impressive castles in the south Transylvanian region.
the guide will pick you up from the hotel and after a transfer you will visit the Peles Palace in Sinaia, the Pearl of The Carpathians and the Royal Summer Residence. You will be impressed by the superb decorations of the inner rooms.
Then you will continue with transfer to step inside the Bran Castle, well known as Dracula's Castle, where you will find out the legend vs. truth of Vlad the Impaler. You will have some free time for a snack lunch, then you will continue the tour to visit the Peasant Fortrees of Rasnov, located on top of the nearby hill. See the walled fortress and learn about the history of the German saxons in Transylvania and about their way of evolution.
Return to the town of Brasov where the tour ends.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
the Royal Summer Residence, a great Palace to visit. with superbly decorated rooms and saloons.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
an inside visit to the famous Bran Castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rasnov Citadel, Unirii Square no. 12, Rasnov 505400 Romania
a Peasant Fortress built atop of the hill overloong the medieval town, used to protect the vilaggers against the invading migrators.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- English speaking guide
- Guiding in other languages on request (if available and for extra charge) for German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian. Please check other tour options for other languages
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available - with prior confirmation. and the number of people infant to fit within the available sits of the vehicle
- Rasnov Fortress access - is temporary available only in the outside garden, due to maintenance work until Sept 2021
- Most travelers can participate
- Instead of Rasnov Fortress, alternative visit options are available along the way that can be set directly with the guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.