Private Day Tour to Douro Valley with Wine Tasting
Join us in this journey through the best sites of the Douro Valley. Breath taking landscapes and unique tastes makes this Tour a one of a kind experience.
You will find the most friendly and skilled staff always willing to make you have the most enjoyable experience at this beautiful site in the North of Portugal. We are strongly commited to deliver to all our customers a reliable and professional service.
**Our company is certified as Clean & Safe by the Department of Tourism**
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Visit and tasting to both wineries included to all passengers
- Hand sanitizer and protective mask
What's excluded :
Stop At: Sao Goncalo Church, Praca da Republica, Amarante 4600-038 Portugal
Arriving at Amarante you will have the opportunity to visit the hystorical town centre which includes the St. Gonçalo church and bridge surrounded by the river Tâmega. Treat yourself with a delicious local sweet.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The Douro Valley, Lugar Da Ponte, Pinhao 5085-060 Portugal
This private tour to the Douro valley will take you through the most beautiful and scenic sights of this UNESCO World Patrimony Jewel. Expect an also unique day tour in the Douro valley region of Portugal with a commited and reliable service to you and yours.
Arriving in the Douro valley you will visit Pinhão train station, known for the tradional portuguese tiles refering to the Valley and its traditions.
Followed you will be offered the opportunity to have a guided visit and tasting in a local family owned winery (included in price). After the visit/tasting to the first winery you can enjoy the breathtaking view and take amazing pictures in one of the best viewing points. Lunch break will take place by the Douro river. (Meals are not included in price).
In the afternoon, heading west in the valley another visit/tasting (included in price) will take place in a different winery.
Our way into the valley and out from the valley will be made through different scenic routes.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide detailed address of your pickup location.Airports
- Porto Airport, Porto Portugal
- Cruise ship terminal-Porto de Leixões
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Infant or child seats available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms