Private Day Tour to Hill Station Nagarkot (Hiking) and Heritage #visitnepal2020
This tour will take you in a beautiful Hiking Trip of Nagarkot with snow capped Mountains on the sight overlooking beautiful typical villages of Nepal and agricultural activities done in those areas in a traditional way.
The Guide will pick you up from the hotel and then you will drive to a place called Telkot from where you will start Hiking for 3 hours till the top to Nagarkot Bazar . After completion of your Nagarkot program you will drive down and proceed for your tour of Bhaktapur Durbar Square . Bhaktapur Durbar Square lies in between the way to Nagarkot from Kathmandu .
'NOTE' : Mountain visibility highly depends on the weather conditions .
if you don't want to Hike you can Customize the tour.
You will be accompanied by our well experienced Tour Guide .
Bottles of drinking water.
Private tour on AC vehicle.
As it is a private tour so no need to waste time on stopping and picking up people.
Highly flexible with time as per your request.
Entrance fees not included.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottles of drinking water
- English Speaking Guide for Hiking and Tour.
- Pick up and Drop off
- Entrance Fees
What's excluded :
- VISA Charges
- International Airfare
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Services not mentioned.
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Stop At: Nagarkot Panoramic Hiking Trail, Panoramic Trail, Nagarkot 44600 Nepal
A small hike for 3 hours.
Nagarkot : The tiny settlement of Nagarkot clings to a hill-top east of Kathmandu (2,099 metres, 6,886 feet), far from city noise and traffic. It is 32 km. from the city and is famous for its view of the Himalayan range, stretching from Dhaulagiri in the west and Everest to Kanchenjunga in the east. It is the best close range Himalayan vantage point from anywhere on the Kathmandu valley rim.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Bhaktapur Durbar Square: A former capital of the valley, it was once a flourishing city on the trade route to Tibet. It has preserved its traditional character better than the other two cities, due to its more isolated location. It is regarded today as a classic showcase of medieval Nepalese town life. It is situated in the east of Kathmandu valley about 14 km. away. It today retains much of its beauty in ornate woodcarvings and in the famed Golden Gate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be carrying a placard with your name at the pickup point.Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate