Private Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada with Hotel Pickup and Lunch
Go on this full-day excursion to Luxor from Hurghada with a local guide. You will get to visit the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, and the Temple of Karnak. Lunch and Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Sightseeing tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottle of water during the Tour
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Transportation from El Gouna and Sahl Hasheesh extra charge.
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Visit to the legendary Temple of Karnak, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by ancient Egyptians
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
The Valley of the Kings, a dry and narrow tract of royal tombs, including that of the young king Tutankhamun.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, your guide will tell you about one of Egypt’s most extraordinary leaders and get a first hand peek at her intricate and colonnaded tomb
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
The Colossi of Memnon, two 3,400-year-old seated statues built during the 18th Dynasty of Egypt
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
After a convenient hotel pickup from Hurghada, travel in a comfortable minivan that takes you past the Nile River and across small towns and villages to Luxor. The tour covers all entrance fees, lunch, and transport between sights.
The first stop is the impressive Karnak Temple, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by ancient Egyptians. Then enjoy an authentic lunch a local restaurant.
After lunch, an immense pillared complex filled with relics considered sacred by ancient Egyptians. At the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, your guide tells you about one of Egypt’s most extraordinary leaders and get a firsthand peek at her intricate and colonnaded tomb. The last stop is
the Colossi of Memnon, two 3,400-year-old seated statues built during the 18th Dynasty of Egypt.
Conclude your tour back at your hotel in Hurghada.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any hotel in Hurghada or Hurghada Airport Airports
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.