Private Day Trip from Marrakesh to Atlas Mountains Including Camel ride
-Ourika Valley day trip offers a look at traditional life
- Have mint tea with a Berber family and learn about their culture
-Visit a Berber argain co-operatives
-Walk with a local guide to the waterfalls
-Enjoy a Berber food by the river
Duration 1 day
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Private Transport from and back to your Hotel in Marrakech by air-conditioned vehicle
- Freindly, multilingual driver
- assembly guide
- Camel ride
- Mineral bottled water
- Berber family house visit with Moroccan Tea ceremony
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
This beautiful valley is in the heart of the Great Atlas Mountains with refreshing waterfalls,fruit trees and hypnotizing landscapes.
Our day tour to Ourika will ensure that you have a full-day of sightseeing.On the way , you will have mint tea with a Berber family and learn about their culture.
Also you will discover the most beautiful waterfalls of sti fadma village with a local guide.
After you can enjoy a taste of delicious Berber foods by the river.
pick up from your Hotel or Riad at 09H00.
Back to Marrakech around 16H30.
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/11/2019 - 7/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons