Private Day Trip to Le Castellet Cassis and Marseille
In this full day private tour, see the highlights of Provence including the visit of Le Castellet where you will get back in the history. Afterward go to Cassis the little Saint-Tropez of Provence and reach one of the highest sea cliffs in Europe and enjoy the beautiful view. With your professional guide, head towards Marseille where you will visit the basilica of Notre-Dame de La Garde and admire the panoramic views of Marseille.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide in the morning at Marseille cruise Terminal and start your tour with the visit of the Provencal village of Le Castellet. There you will have some free time to walk around this charming cobblestones hilltop village and feel Provence lifestyle in a relaxing place.
Then you will head up to Cassis, a charming port called the little Saint-Tropez of Provence and enjoy some free time to explore the town, relax on the beach or board on a motor boat for a 45 minutes cruise in the main creeks (not included). You will also explore Cassis national park listed as world heritage by UNESCO for its turquoise water and white cliff.
Your guide will take you on top on one of the highest sea-cliff in Europe Cape Canaille where you can admire the panoramic view on the bay and the national park. Take your lunch in a restaurant on the port (not included) and experience some seafood, the specialty of Cassis.
Finally head to the city of Marseille there you will reach the top of Marseille highest monuments: Notre Dame de la Garde basilica, an ideal spot to take pictures with its 360° panoramic view on the Phocean city.
At the end of the tour, your guide will take you back to Marseille cruise Terminal.
Departure Point :Marseille cruise terminal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Marseille Cruise terminal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.