Private Day Trip to Pak Ou Cave and Kuang Si Waterfall from Luang Prabang
The tour is a fantastic choice with those who are nature lovers. Discover Pak Ou Cave or swimming at the waterfall is extremely experiences with visitors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private boat trip as mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Pak Ou Caves
- Entry/Admission - Kuang Si Falls
What's excluded :
- Our tour-guide will pick you up at your hotel in the morning. We will depart to the pier to board a traditional boat and cruise along the Mekong towards Pak Ou Cave. Located near the center of Luang Prabang, Pak Ou is not only a particular destination but also a place, which shelters historic cultural values. Visiting the cave, you will see that this is the home for thousands Buddhist statues with numerous dimensions.
After a picnic lunch and a short rest, we will move to Kuang Si Waterfall. On the way, you will see the picturesque landscape of the country with villages and verdant paddy fields. Don’t forget to take some nice photos!
Kuang S Waterfall is considered as one of the most attractive destination in Laos. Visitors reaching here will have opportunity to contemplate the natural beauty. If weather permits, we can immerse into the water, swim for entertainment. That absolutely will be a nice experience to visitors.
Transfer back to hotel in Luang Prabang.
Departure Point :Your Luang Prabang hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.