Private Day Trip to Petra from Amman
Enjoy one of the 7 World Wonders, the historical city of Petra is a must-see on any trip to Jordan. Experience the magic of this ancient town, admire the magnificent architecture, and discover the history of the rose-red city on a guided full-day trip from Amman. Private tour extended to a maximum of 9 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide in Petra until the restaurant area (about 2.5 hours)
- 700 meters horse ride in Petra from the main gate (not mandatory, horse handler expects a tip)
- Hotel pickup & Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance Fees to all mentioned attractions
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverage
- A horse-drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra
- Tips and private expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Discover the historical city of Petra, Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction, on this day tour from Amman. Petra is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer, dusky pink rock face by the Nabataeans over 2,000 years ago.
One of the 7 Wonders of the World, Petra is a spectacular example the engineering genius of these ancient people. Enter the city through the Siq, a narrow gorge over 1km in length, and admire the dazzling colors and rock formations before catching your first sight of Al Khazneh (The Treasury).
As you enter the Petra valley, you will be overwhelmed by the natural beauty of this place and its outstanding architectural achievements. There are hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs with intricate carvings, a massive Roman-style theater to seat 3,000 people, magnificent obelisks, temples, sacrificial altars, and colonnaded streets, as well as the impressive Ad Deir Monastery overlooking the valley.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with the hotel name that you are staying in and we will pick you from there.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Shoes and a backpack for beverage
- Once the guests are arriving from Aqaba port, we should have the passport details or at least passport number and date of birth along with the name as per the passport. Noting that in order to let the driver enter the port and to pick the guest we have to arrange a previous permission for them and it take 24 hours ( should do it between 08:30 – am – 13:00 pm, Jordan time)
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.