Private day trip to Suez Canal
Standing at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia, the famous Suez Canal is one of Egypt's greatest engineering marvels. Discover it with this excursion from Cairo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified tour guide
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All taxes and service charge
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ismailia, Ismailia, Ismailia Governorate
Having picked you up from your hotel we leave Cairo, heading North. We'll make our first stop in Ismailía. a city founded in the second half of the 19th century as a centre of operations for the then under construction Suez Canal.
Having made a brief tour of Ismailia, we'll head to the banks of the Suez Canal, and while we walk along with the flow of the water we'll learn the long and storied history of this major infrastructure project, allowing ships to cross from the Mediterranean to the Red Sea without the need to circumnavigate the entire African continent.
And having learnt new anecdotes and fun facts about the history of the Suez Canal, we'll enjoy a typical Egyptian lunch in a restaurant with views of the canal.
With our energy recovered, we'll begin our return journey back to Cairo.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.