Private Departure Transfer from Seoul Hotels to Gimpo International Airport
Reserve this private transfer from your hotel to Gimpo International Airport, ensuring a stress-free end to your trip without needing to look for a taxi or worry about high costs. Best of all, this simple, cost-effective transfer option is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You'll be transported via a comfortable van with knowledgeable, professional drivers to take you where you need to go.
Please note: pricing is per vehicle, with a maximum of 12 people per group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Meet-and-greet service
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Traveling from Seoul to Gimpo International Airport could be a hassle, but It doesn't have to be. This private departure transfer takes all the stress out of finding and paying for a taxi. Your chauffeur will pickup you up from your hotel in Seoul and comfortably transfer you to Gimpo International Airport.
The vehicles are all the latest models, clean, and can hold up to 9 or 12 passengers per vehicle. Hotel pick-ups are scheduled based on your flight departure time. Please provide your departing airline and hotel pick-up information at the time of booking. Reconfirmation directions will be provided on your voucher which will be received after purchase.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Paju, Paju, Gyeonggi-do
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note, one check-in baggage with two carry-on baggage per person
- Price is fixed per vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.