Private Dubai Layover City Tour Including Burj Khalifa Tickets
Enjoy touring the city of Dubai and make the most out of your stay during your layover. Marvel at the most well known landmarks such as like the Palm Island Resort, Dubai Marina, and Burj Al Arab. Ascend the biggest man made structure on earth, the Burj Khalifa, before heading back to the airport.
What's included :
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- one soft drink per person
- Round-trip private airport transfer
- Live commentary with professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa
What's excluded :
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai United Arab Emirates
We will drive you throw the palm island Jumeirah
Stop At: Atlantis, The Palm, Crescent Rd - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
You will be provided with a photo stop front of the famous and unique Atlanlis the palm.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, Crescent Rd - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
you will be provided with a photo stop to see the skyline pof the Dubai marina .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Road, Dubai United Arab Emirates
You will have around 20mn inside souk madinat which is a home of more than 60 bars .restaurants souvenir-shops .
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
You will have to opportunity to take pictures of the very famous and iconic burj al arab . from madinat jumeirah side (the best view possible)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Sheikh Zayed Road The Dubai Mall, Doha Street Off 1st Interchange, Dubai United Arab Emirates
You will have the opportunity to take pictures of the biggest underwater zoo at the dubai mall (only from outside)
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Burj Khalifa, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9440 United Arab Emirates
you will visit 124th and 125 floor with the fastest elevator in the world .its about 456m above see level)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Airport Terminal 3, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
2: Airport Terminal 1, Arrival, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
3: Airport Terminal 2, Departure, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
4: Dubai World Central, Headquarter 2, Dubai Logistics City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
5: Al MinaPort Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups from any of the Dubai Airports .Once your tour booked we will send you the instructions on how to easily meet our guide.We can pick you up from the airport and drop you to any of the Dubai hotels if you are staying in Dubai or back to your original airport .We do pickups from ports as well (Dubai port rashid)If you have extra language please advise us in advance .If its last minute booking the tour will be conducted in English language only Airports
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port rashid
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flight number is required.
- Your tour guide will page you using your name at the guest waiting area of the airport and be carrying a sign with your name on it.
- Please get in touch with our local supplier at least 48hours in advance to receive the full instructions on how to meet our guide to save time looking around at the airport .
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All required protective equipment is provided ( masks and hand sanitizer .)
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned during the tour .
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles .
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- Temperature checks are mandatory during the visits to the attractions .
- Private Tour Guaranteed . and hygiene is a priority.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Semi Private Tours Guaranteed and hygiene is a priority.