Private Dune Buggy Adventure with Sand boarding and Refreshments
Rev and roar across Dubai’s desert sands on a dune buggy on this 4-hour morning trip. After pickup from your Dubai hotel, travel into the desert by comfortable, air-conditioned 4x4. Climb inside a rugged, state-of-the-art 2-seater dune buggy; get instructions from an experienced marshal; and take a thrilling, 45- 60 minutes guided ride over the sands. Zoom across the terrain, whizz up and down dunes, and feel your adrenaline race as your buggy kicks up clouds of sand. Since your safety is our paramount concern, we will ensure that your adventure is secure yet memorable and fun-filled.Tours also includes refreshments and a Snack box and convenient return private transfers to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Safari with English speaking Professional licensed and trained drivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with PRIVATE 4x4 wheel luxury air conditioned Jeeps.
- 01 hour drive per person, if Exclusive Buggy selected.
- 30 minutes’ drive per person sharing 01 buggy , if sharing buggy option selected.
- Light refreshments, Snack Box
- Sand boarding Experience & Dune Bashing
What's excluded :
- No insurance coverage.
- Brace yourself for an exhilarating experience as you ride into the desert wilderness in your chosen ‘Ship of the Desert’. Embark on this epic adventure with an approximately 60-minute journey from the city to reach the serene sands where an experienced off-road professional instructor is standing by your assigned vehicle to put you through the paces. Hold on to your seats; your ultimate desert adventure is about to begin. After a safety briefing, you’re off in a convoy on a roller-coaster ride for over an hour as your rugged vehicle sails over the soft sand dunes, deep into the pristine desert terrain. Since your safety is our paramount concern, we will ensure that your adventure is secure yet memorable and fun-filled.
• Light refreshments, Snack Box
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Your centrally located Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman hotels or Dubai Port Rashid ( cruise terminal)• For guest staying in any Private Residence or Villas in Dubai , pick up can be arranged from any nearby hotels.• Pick up service from Jebel Ali Hotels, Bab Al Shams or from Al Maha Desert Resort or others locations ( which is not in City limit) are available only with additional cost upon request based on your location.• For Transit guest, pick up can be arranged from any nearby Airport Hotels ( without luggage)>> Departure time : -Morning - Between 06:00 am and 06:30 am approximatelyAfternoon - Between 15:00 pm and 15:30 pm approximatelyPorts
- Dubai Port Rashid Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Participants must be over the age of 21 years with minimum 2 years driving experience.
- 01 hour drive per person, if Exclusive buggy option selected. 30 minutes drive per person sharing 01 buggy, if sharing buggy option selected.
- Maximum 02 person per buggy. For 03 - 04 person 02 buggy will be provided.
- Pickup will be in a 4x4 Land Cruiser on Private basis.
- Dress code: lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised. Hats are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- The Dubai desert can get cooler in the evenings during winter, so we recommend you bring a light jacket and closed shoes. Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- Guests visiting the UAE during the Summer months (June – September) are advised that peak daytime temperatures sometimes reach 42 – 45 degrees Celsius. Humidity levels can also exceed 90 percent during this period. We recommend all our guests to take adequate precaution.
- It is mandatory to send us the Passport copy & International Driving license copies and the disclaimer form (signed from the client).
- All the guests must strictly follow the instructions, rules and regulations. In-case of any accident, Orient Tours LLC will not be liable to the clients.
- Client is fully responsible to him/ herself and the Dune Buggy in case of any damage caused during rental.Any damage to the Buggy due to the negligence of the guest shall result in the guest being liable for the costs of the consequential repair or replacements. The amount decided by Orient Tours for the said costs shall be final and undisputed and is to be paid on demand.
- No insurance is provided or available for any incident including accidents, damage, loss, injury, etc. caused by or to the hirer during the self – drive. The hirer shall be solely liable or responsible for all consequences as a result of any such incident.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of the actual tour takes 4 – 4.5 hour but the driving time from Dubai hotel and return may take another 60 – 90 minutes depending on traffic conditions and time of day.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The local tour operator reserves the right to cancel any part of the scheduled programs because of government decisions, public holidays, weather conditions, or other similar circumstances.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.