Private Excursion to Puri from Bhubaneswar
Puri is a vibrant and enticing part of India. Important to Hindus, it is a historical and spiritual place. Get to know the stories of Puri on this full day excursion. View the temples for which the city is famous and enjoy Puri's beach location at the Bay of Bengal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 02 bottles of mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Jagannath Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jagannath Temple, Puri 752001 India
Join a full day guided tour to Puri, a city 40 miles from Bhubaneswar.
Puri is a city in the East Indian state of Orissa, famous for its Jagannath temple which was built in the late 11th century. One of the oldest cities in the eastern part of the country, Puri is situated on the coast of the Bay of Bengal and is a popular beach resort, positioned in a unique place so that both sunset and sunrise can be viewed from the beach. Shankaracharya, the Hindu reformer, declared Puri as one of his four mathas (centers for the practice of a new ascetic form of Hinduism). Learned and holy men came here to debate the new philosophies from across the whole subcontinent, a tradition that is still carried on to this day.
The main temple Of Jagannath is an impressive structure constructed in Kalinga architecture with a height of 180 foot placed on an elevated platform. After your visit to Puri and its temples you will be returned to your hotel, airport or train station.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotels in the city of Bhubaneswar
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.