Private Florence Sunset Walking Tour
Visit Florence at night, when the most famous sites are beautifully lit and most enchanting, with this private 2-hour sunset walking tour. Accompanied by your private guide, discover some of the most fascinating locations of Florence's city center and top attractions of this jewel of Renaissance Italy. Florence is a city of timeless beauty and myriad artistic treasures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off. Guide can meet at accommodations to take a taxi at the customers expense
- See Florence by night with this unique walking tour. After a pick up from your hotel, explore the rich history and top attractions of Florence on a 2-hour walking tour at sunset accompanied by your guide.
Head first to the religious center of the city, the Cathedral and the Baptistery. See the San Lorenzo area (famous for its market) and Piazza della Signoria (the political heart, overlooked by the famous and imposing Palazzo Vecchio). Admire the Ponte Vecchio (the old bridge) and walk through the charming Oltrarno (other side of the river famous for workshops and traditions). Window shop along Via Tornabuoni with all the famous shops and brands.
Florence is like a large living open air museum spanning 2,000 years of history, your guide will bring the past to life, but also show you aspects of Florence as it is today.
Your drop-off is included in the duration of the tour, but if you prefer you can finish in the town center after the walking tour.
Departure Point :Guide can meet at accommodations to take a taxi at the customers expense
Departure Time :Sunset. Please reconfirm for departure time.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Good walking shoes suggested
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Qualified Tourist Guide of Florence - Giulia Bozzi