Private FOODIES DELIGHT and SICILIAN VILLAGE Tour - starting from Palermo
• Scenic day in the Sicilian Countryside takes you out of the city
• Special Meal based on Local Specialities home-made style In Agriturismo
• Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your Local Guide
• Travel trough the Madonie National Park by Luxury Mercedes Minivan
Take a drive towards east following the beautiful north coast. Arrive in charming CEFALU', once a fisherman's village, today a lively medieval town full of charm. Admire the sturdy Norman lines of Cefalù's Cathedral, 12th century Arab-Norman monument (World Heritage Site). Continue to a quaint SICILIAN MEDIEVAL VILLAGE inside the beautiful regional park of the Madonie National Park. Finally enjoy an included SPECIAL MEAL in Agriturismo located in the countryside.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Guide/Driver
- Lunch - Slow Food Meal based on Local Specialities incl. Wine in Agriturismo
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Transportation by Premium Mercedes V-Class Minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Stop At: Cefalu, Cefalu, Province of Palermo, Sicily
After pick up at your hotel, your LICENSED GUIDE will drive you (1.5h) with a Luxury Mercedes Minivan towards the Madonie National Park till charming town of CEFALU'. A former fisherman's village with its ancient seaside houses. During a stroll trough the characteristic streets visit the medieval washhouse and the Norman-style Duomo built in the 12th century (World Heritage Site). The mosaics inside the cathedral are remarkable examples of the Byzantine art of the period.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Madonie National Park, Madonie National Park, Province of Palermo, Sicily
Continue to a typical SICILIAN VILLAGE inside the beautiful National Park of the Madonie Mountains. This area gives you a glimpse of an alternative Sicily. Away from the coast and set amidst an idyllic rural landscape of hilltop villages and green parkland. Many of these towns have Medieval origins thanks to the noble families that owned huge estates and built castles in the area.
Finally take your time to savor a SLOW FOOD LUNCH based on specialities at a local Agriturismo. Enjoy a home-style meal with unexpected combinations of flavors that include different vegetable dishes, cheese, artisan salads, pasta and dessert. Back to Palermo in the afternoon.
Duration: 3 hours
• Salads - wit flowers
• Pasta - with Cream
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel Palermo
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise if you have Food Allergies or Vegetarian etc.
- No infants allowed
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- ● Wear masks while in enclosed spaces, like vehicles or museums ● Be aware of and respect local health and safety regulations and advisories
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.