Private Full Day Buddha Park and Nam Ngum Lake Tour
Vientiane City is famous for its gorgeous monuments, but outside the city you will find another side of Vientiane which is full of fresh air, natural beauty, and breathtaking Buddha statues. On this day tour, you're invited to explore Buddha Park and enjoy a boat trip on Nam Ngum Lake.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Picnic lunch
- Entry/Admission - Buddha Park
What's excluded :
- In the morning, you will be picked up at your hotel in Vientiane at 8:30 am and start your excursion to the famous Buddha Park.
The park is home for over 200 statues of Buddha and characters of Hinduism made from concrete.
The artworks shelter the mysteries of people life, the human and periods. Thus, many statues seem not to enter the static meditation and peace, they exude the frustrating look that makes a lot of different emotions.
You will take a break for a delicious picnic lunch, and then drive to Nam Ngum and stop at the Ban Keun village which is famous for its salt extraction plant and local Lao rice wine distillation. Arriving the lake, you will take a long-tail-boat trip to cruise around here and observe the fishermen’ activities.
After your day trip, you will be dropped back off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Vientiane
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel in Vientiane
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.