Private Full-Day Hiking Tour in Nagarkot
Explore serene natural trails with incredible scenery during this private hiking tour that will take you on a away from hustle and bustle. If you have an extra day in Kathmandu, taking part in this hike can be a very rejuvenating experience in Nagarkot.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle (Car/Jeep/Bus depending on your group size)
- Licensed guide on hike
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Changu Narayan
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot Nature Trail
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Changu Narayan, Bhaktapur Nepal
The Changu Narayan Temple is one of seven structures cited by UNESCO which is located on a magnificent hill top of Changu, is the oldest Vishnu shrine in Kathmandu Valley. Founded as early as 325 AD, it is one of Nepals most beautiful and historically important structures. The two-storey pagoda temple is popular because of its intricate carvings of the ten incarnations of Vishnu and different multi-armed Tantric goddesses with the ancient stone, wood, and metal carvings in the courtyard surrounding the main temple. The pagoda style temple has several master pieces of 5th and 12th century Nepalese art.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nagarkot Nature Trail, Nagarkot Nepal
Nagarkot is a village located about 25 miles east of Kathmandu about 1950m from sea level is the second highest peak in the Kathmandu Valley. It is one of the most scenic spots in the region, renowned for its sunrise and sunset views on the Himalayas. It has also become a popular stop for mountain bikers. Nagarkot is at the eastern periphery of the Kathmandu Valley. After an hour long exciting and winding drive you will be above to feel the cool breeze of air blowing endlessly into your face, and see the widest range of Himalayas with your bare eyes from here. It is the best spot to see the panoramic view of mountains, sunset, sunrise including the cultural life of local people.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Outshine Adventure Pvt. Ltd, Paknajol Chock, Thamel, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
Your centrally located hotel or accommodation in Thamel, Kathmandu
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note: your hotel name and request for starting time must be advised at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.