Private Full-Day Luang Prabang Temples by Tuk-Tuk
This full-day tour to myriad temples in Luang Prabang gives you access to the local knowledgeable of a private guide. Journey by tuk-tuk to explore these ancient temples as well as understand more about the religious value of the World Heritage–listed city. Round-trip hotel transport and lunch are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private tuk tuk
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Wat Xiengthong
- Entry/Admission - Mount Phousi
- Entry/Admission - Wat Aham
- Entry/Admission - Vat Visounarath
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- After pickup from your hotel by tuk-tuk, set off with your own personal guide to visit some of Luang Prabang's many magnificent temples. Set between the Nam Khan and Nam Ou rivers, Luang Prabang is an enchanting town, declared a UNESCO World Heritage site for its abundance of historical temples and colonial-style buildings.
Start your private tour at Wat Visoun (Wat Wisunalat). The oldest living temple in Luang Prabang, Wat Visoun dates back to 1513 and contains a collection of antique wooden Buddhas. Continue to the nearby Wat Aham before exploring Wat Xieng Thong, the crowning jewel of all of the monasteries and temples in the city. Its many ornate buildings feature exquisite mosaic and gold-stenciled murals.
After lunch at a local restaurant, stroll down the main street of Luang Prabang, stopping at several temples that line its sides, including Wat Sibounheuang, Wat Si Moungkhoun, Wat Sop, Wat Sene, and Wat Mai.
Visit Mt. Phousi for the sunset, climbing the stairs to the small temples atop a hill that sits 328 feet (100 meters) above the middle of town, offering beautiful views over the temples and river. Your 8-hour itinerary concludes with a return transfer to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your Luang Prabang hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.