Private Full-Day Tour of Champagne Region
Enjoy a private full-day tour to Champagne on this 10-hour guided tour from your hotel in Paris. Visit a major Champagne house, learn about the champagne making, discover the town and cathedral of Reims, visit a smaller producer in a village in the vineyards and enjoy Champagne tastings as you travel through the Champagne countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Champagne tasting: one major house and one small producer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Paris
What's excluded :
- Additional champagne tasting
- A wonderful day of excursion and tasting through the "Montagne de Reims".
• Visit and tasting of a prestigious Champagne house in Epernay or Reims such as Moët-et-Chandon, Taittinger, Veuve-Cliquot, Pommery, Mumm, or Ruinart.... Lunch in Epernay or on the way to Reims (not included). Epernay is with Reims, the main wine-growing center of the Champagne region and the meeting point of three major wine-growing areas: the Montagne de Reims, the Côte des Blanc and the Marne Valley.
• Visit Hautvillers, attractive village on the southern slope of the Montagne de Reims, with old houses and hand-painted wrought-iron signs, it forms part of the three top wine-growing areas of Ay, Hautvillers and Avenay. Dom Perignon (1638-1715), who is buried in the old abbey church, was in charge of the cellars of the Benedictine abbey. The monk was the first to blend various wines to produce Champagne. He also supervised the double fermentation process and initiated the use of cork. Dom Perignon invented the science of Champagne and personifies the spirit of the Champagne people, a mix of method and audacity.
• Tastings at one or two smaller Champagne producer in the 'Montagne de Reims' or in the Marne valley.
• Visit the beautiful Reims cathedral where most French Kings were crowned, return to Paris.
• Get Picked up from your hotel or apartment in Paris in a deluxe car or van
• This is a "à la carte" 10-hour Private tour (no mixed group)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your guide in your Paris hotel lobby or outside your Paris apartment building.Dates: Daily
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.