Private Full Day Tour of Jaipur with Guide
Experience a private 8 Hour Tour of Jaipur!!! In the morning, there will be a 8:30 AM pickup from your hotel by your Driver & Guide. You will be driven in a Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle to the outskirts of Jaipur to visit the Amber Fort - a World Heritage Site, the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), The Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), The Jantar Mantar (Astronomical Observatory) and The Old and New Part of Jaipur city. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaipur where you will find an enticing variety of goods. Some of the most precious Gemstones, Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Blu Pottery and Textiles etc.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air Conditioned Mid Size Sedan / SUV
- All Sightseeing & Transfers by an A/C Car.
- Driver Allowances ( Food & Accommodation
- Fuel ( Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes
- Professional Private Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Accommodation / Hotels
- Personal Expenses
- Monuments Entrance Fees / Camera Fees, Entrance Fees of National Park
- Other Activities
- Meal Expenses
- Air /Train / Bus Fare
- Driver’s and Guide's Tips
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The Hawa Mahal, the most famous landmark of Jaipur, the palace of winds built by Sawai Pratap Singh was actually planned for the royal household to have a look at everyday life of the city. The palace has tier upon tier of curved arch surmounting fairy casements with “jali” – latticework screens.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
The Amber Fort as one of the most magnificent destinations in Jaipur. Sitting upon the rugged hills outside of town the Amer (Amber) Fort is an example of the fascinating blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture made from red sandstone and white marble.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
The Jal Mahal, the water palace that is situated in the midst of the beautiful Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur City. Jal Mahal is an exceptional structure of the Rajput culture. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber. A wonderful five storied building built in red sandstone.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar monument of Jaipur, is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments, built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh. It features the world’s largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.It is the largest stone astronomical observatory in the world and this feature makes it, a special destination for a traveler.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
Jaipur city which was built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer. Visit the Maharaja's City Palace (apart of which is the home of the erstwhile royal family),
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Jaipur (please provide your hotel details)Jaipur Airport (please provide your flight details)Jaipur Railway Station (please provide your train details)Jaipur Bus Station (please provide your bus details) Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Dress code is smart casual, Please be advised that short shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended in the temple.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved please wear comfortable shoes
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel for all participants
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.