Private Full-Day Yangon Culture and Temples Tour With Shwedagon Pagoda
Discover Yangon city landmarks and temples with our professional private guide during your holiday in Myanmar. Check out the colonial buildings and take beautiful photos of this historic area. Learn the local culture and religion in Yangon by visiting various famous Buddhist Temples and Pagoda.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and snow towel
- Private tour with English-speaking guide
- Luxurious air-conditioned car with professional driver
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch, food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Our professional driver and guide will collect you from your hotel in Yangon around 8am and head to the city center. You will explore Sule Pagoda, a small pagoda located in the center of Yangon with a unique icon on its own. You will see monks and locals praying here, on every corner you will see a different intricate pagoda with a spectacular piece of art.
Then, we will move on to Mahabandoola Park located at the downtown of Yangon and followed by the City Hall and taking some photos of the colonial buildings. Explore the Botataung Pagoda and see people lifestyle here before we stop for a lunch break. You can feed some pigeons and fish near the pagoda too.
After lunch, you visit Bogyoke (Scott) Market and you will discover hundreds of stores here selling various local jewellery garments and goods. You can visit the Myanmar Artist’s Art Gallery nearby or taste some Burmese local delights here.
From the market, we will proceed to Kandawgyi, an artificial lake surrounded by a green, tree-filled park and you can see a replica of a royal barge located on the eastern side of the lake. We will stop for photography and move on to Chaukhtatgyi Temple to see a giant Reclining Buddha.
To conclude the tour, we will relax and enjoy a spectacular sunset views near Shwedagon Pagoda before our driver transfers you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.